Before I continue, I will like to emphasize that we are not medical experts. Any information you come across on this site isn’t medical advice. Our advice isn’t meant to serve as a last resort.
Our goal with this website is to provide the best reviews on various oral care products. As you know, there are thousands of oral care products out there. Most aren’t good.
We buy these products and publish our honest, unbiased reviews.
Table of Contents
Medical Information Disclaimer
Please read the below information:
We don’t provide medical advice. We are not medical experts. We strongly advise you see your doctor or dentist if there’s any information you need.
This website contains information you can come across anywhere on the web. See it as a friend sharing a little bit of general information with you. It’s not meant to be taken seriously. Only your doctor or dentist can truly pinpoint your problem and the best solution for it.
While we put a great deal of time and effort into every sentence and paragraph on this site, we don’t publish articles or reviews to enable our readers to replace their doctors or dentists. So, the information on this site isn’t advice coming from a specialist. You need a specialist to examine your condition and recommend the correct solution.
We don’t guarantee that every bit of advice you come across on this site is good and healthy for you. Most of our opinions and recommendations are just ours. If something worked effectively for us and we recommend it, we do not guarantee that it will work for you.
No information you come across on this site is perfect. We are constantly improving the content to raise its quality. Therefore, we can’t assure you that the article you found published on this site today will be available in the future.
And we also can’t guarantee that the information on this site is accurate, false, thorough, or up-to-date.
Therefore, there are no warranties relating to any advice or information you may come across on this website.
We firmly advise that you don’t replace your doctor with this website. Make sure you meet your healthcare provider or doctor and present them with details about your teeth or mouth. Your doctor or dentist must be your ultimate source of medical assistance. We are not medical specialists, and we don’t intend to be one.
We kindly advise that you don’t reach out to us regarding any medical matters. We are not medical consultants. Talk to your dentist or doctor because they are in the best position to help you with any medical condition you may have.
We strongly advise that you visit your dentist or doctor immediately if you think that you have any medical condition. This site won’t help you solve it. It’s not this site’s job to provide you with solutions to your condition.
Don’t wait to see a medical specialist because you’re reading or following medical advice on this site. Seek medical advice from a doctor immediately. And also, don’t stop treatment recommended by your doctor because you found another treatment on this site. Your doctor or dentist is in the best position to help you cure any disease or infection you may have.
Our website includes some features that allow our readers to reach us.
We want to make it clear that we have limited interactive features on this site. We want you to know that any assistance or advice you may receive through our interactive feature on this site is insufficient. It could even be false.
You can’t depend on any information received through an interactive feature on this site. You need your doctor or dentist to confirm if the advice is true and good for you, or not. You can’t completely rely upon any information you may receive from contacting us.
Limits Upon Exclusions of Liability
This website is not liable for any:
- Death or personal injury that may result from carelessness
- Fraud or deceit
- Liability that is not permitted under law, or
- Liability that is permitted under law
We take your privacy and information very seriously. We abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Note that GDPR is the strictest data and privacy law.
- Using this site means you agree that we collect and use your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We assure you that we will always follow this law.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- You may provide us with your personal information when contacting us through our “Contact” page.
- You may use your name and email address when filling our “Contact” form.
- If you join any contest or promotion we organize on this site, we’ll ask for your name and email address.
- We automatically collect information about your preferences, interests through “cookies” dropped in your browsers. (More information about that below).
- We don’t ask about your health and age because we consider this information “sensitive.” But if by any way you give us this information, we won’t disclose it without your consent in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation act.
- We don’t ask for payments directly on this site. We review products, and you buy them from the original merchants. We don’t have and store your credit or debit card details.
- We may collect information that tells us how you use this website. And we may use this information to improve the design of our site so that it can better serve you.
- We may share statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information with third-parties. Note: This information doesn’t include any specific data that identifies you as an individual.
- We have the right to reveal information that identifies you as an individual to your government if requested only when lawful. We do this to comply with appropriate government laws which you’re governed by.
How We Protect Your Data
We follow procedures when storing your information. We ensure that your data is fully protected from any unauthorized access by any organization, individual or government.
What Are Browser Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
A browser cookie is dropped into your browser when visiting this site. It’s stored on your computer’s hard drive the first time you come to this site. We use it to identify you when you return to this site after some days, weeks months or even years.
How to Contact Us
Additional Information on Cookies
There are a lot of different types of cookies. You can delete these cookies from your browsers if you want. To learn more about cookies and how to delete them, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
By visiting our website from your browser, we assume that you’re happy to allow us to put cookies in your browser. Cookies are harmless.
But if you don’t want our website or any other site to put cookies in your browser, you can use “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” in Microsoft Edge and “Private” in Firefox, Safari, etc.
What Are First Party Cookies
As I noted earlier, there are different types of cookies.
First party cookies are set by us. We dropped them in your web browser.
Google Analytics: This is a service offered by Google that allows website owners and businesses to track, measure and learn about visits on their sites. Just like almost every website you visit on the web, we use Google Analytics to learn about our visitors. Keep in mind that Google Analytics doesn’t collect personal information like your name and email address. It doesn’t know who you are. It doesn’t recognize you as an individual.
We use Google Analytics to get our visitors demographics and interests. This data doesn’t identify any particular user.
Third-Party cookies are the second type of cookies.
These are cookies set by external sites whose service are used on this site. Some social media sharing buttons you may see on this site come with cookies. Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are following you across the web because they have cookies in their browsers.